I have always love to draw ever since I was little. I was introduced to computers by my brother during the Microsoft era (around the mid-1990s). I began working on programs like Microsoft Paint and Adobe Photoshop to expand my abilities as an artist. I recently became a Mac user thanks to Steve Jobs and his brilliant marketing (Sorry Bill). I have an Bachelors' Degree in Graphic Design at Cal Poly Pomona.
2010 − Present
2008 − 2011
2005 − 2007
2011 − Present
• Create designs of home and garden products based on mock-ups from lead designer
• Maintain and update the company website using Cameo EZ©
• Produce glamour photography and organize the layouts of the company’s catalogs
2005 − 2010
• Maintained files for registration and took average daily attendance to make sure everyone is present or accounted for
• Inputted data, filed forms, and updated hard copies and electronic records for registration
I feel that my greatest strengths are firstly my strong commitment to providing a professional service to all colleagues with whom I work. Secondly my skill at developing and maintaining a close working relationship with every company client, something which in turn helps me to gain an in-depth understanding of their individual needs.